APPSC Admit Card 2021 PET PST Date
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) published the Admit card by the state agency authorized. Interested candidates can apply at online applications from being distributed to Qualified Candidates for the Posts of Sub Inspector (SI). The total number of Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) vacancies is 123. The Inspired and Possible Candidates can apply for these posts online. The APPSC government released the Online Application Process for the SI posts on the 24th of September month 2020, and the Last date to apply for these posts is the 6th of November, 2020. Go through this website for more details below.
About AP Police SI Recruitment and Admin Card
The applicants who applied for Sub Inspector (SI) posts of Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) are waiting for their Admit Cards/ Hall Tickets. The state commission has released a notice concerning APPSC Admit Card 2021 Sub Inspector PET PST Date. Admit Card is a document used to identify the person who is applying for the posts. The Admit Card is issued by a regarding Organization Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission who is conducting any Exam or an Interview.
|Post Name||Sub Inspector|
|Total Posts||123 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||24 September 2020|
|Application Ending Date||06 November 2020|
|Selection Process||1. PST
3. Written Exam
4. Medical Test
|PET / PST Exam Date||From 31 March 2021|
How To Download APPSC Admit Card:-
- Applicants can go through the official website at https://appsc.gov.in/ of APPSC to download the Admin card.
- You can see the Notification button and click on it to see related posts displayed on the screen.
- There you can see the Download Admit Card Option.
- An applicant can login with a temporary id & password.
- Next, click on to download admit card option submit and take a print for future implications.